A while ago, some time after my original comic artist became unable to continue on a regular schedule, I decided that I might be better off taking advantage of my own skills as a computer programmer, and make this story into a game instead of a comic. I didn’t have a lot of time to work on such a project while I was employed at Google, but now that I have a job at a company that actually works on games, I’ve finally been able to make serious progress on a game, using Unreal Engine 5.
Using my savings, I’ve been able to pay some artists for assets I can use to create the first chapter. Here’s a video with some of these assets:
If you wish, you can still read the original comic, as far as it got, here.